Pages

Whirlwind!

I have seriously been neglecting this blog, and I apologize- we've been so crazy busy.  Which is amazing, and I love it, and I feel so lucky and it's wonderful and I am not complaining! But I've lacked on the blogging and today I vow to keep up on it so that I can share all the awesome developments here at Ohlsson Management.

Let's start with the kiddos!  We have some really amazing kiddos who have already been working up a storm.  Thank you to all our little models, their parents, & anyone who has passed along our info for submissions.  Our kids ROCK!  


We are still & always looking for new kids to add to our board!  Anybody that has or knows children interested in modeling who are  29"-60" (that's about 12M to 5ft tall) please email us brandis@ohlssonmgmt.com  We look forward to hearing from you!