Pages

2014- So Far So Good!

Not even a month in and already we have some really exciting things happening here at  

First things first- we're moving!  Not too far, same building, different suite. :-) But it's very exciting nontheless! Photos to come after the big reveal this weekend.  We will be sure to update all talent next week.

Second- our talent have been working MACHINES! I cannot believe the amount of success we have had in the last two months, which are typically by industry standards, so slow.  Not here, and we have our talent to thank.  They are gorgeous, professional, and all around amazing and I can't thank them enough for that!

Third- we have a really exciting partnership in the works.  That's all I will say about that for now. Let's just say it's about to get real good. ;-)

I've been asked a lot lately from various people for advice about the industry as a whole- I am going to start blogging tips and tricks for not only our talent, but aspiring talent as well.

I leave you with some photos we've gotten in recently.  Everyone keeps getting better and better!